Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Reflection on Reading & Writing

Looking Back: I am fairly happy with my progress so far in relation to the reading and the writing. The readings are quite different from the one that we read in Indian Epics but I feel that telling stories works the same. I am happy with my blog but I think my project needs a little work and it is definitely time for a new story. One of my favorite readings so far was about Odysseus and his travels and that is the reason for the image I picked below.


 

Giant Cave

 

(Source: Pixabay)

  • This is my favorite image because it is apart of the first story I wrote for my portfolio/storybook.

        Looking Forward: One thing from last semester as well as this semester is to branch out with my writing by trying to add more dialogue or even a different style to my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art