EC: Week 15 Review

 The Last Review

Part One: I backed up both my Mythology & Folklore and Indian Epics blogs from the previous semester

Part Two: After looking over the work I've done and checking the Progress Chart, after completing this EC assignment I will have met the grade (410 pts) I want in this class.

Part Three: I am actually a big fan of the game of thrones so the first video that caught my attention was this: Aamcha Game of Thrones. This reminded me a lot of my Native American Music class where we studied the propagation of music across different Native American tribes. This video is just another way of showing how a different culture can be integrated into something as mainstream as the game of thrones theme song. 

My favorite graphic I found browsing the announcements was this: 

Demons and Lemons

(Source: Announcements)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art