My Storybook Favorites

(The Coyote)

    I really enjoyed this storybook. I think I liked this one a lot because it is a sort of familiar topic or the same kind of storytelling I saw in Indian Epics. The kind where you have an animal serve as the main protagonist. The title was a little vague as to what I might be reading other than it may have to do with a coyote. I think the introduction does a great job of segueing you into the rest of the stories, and also gets you ready for the idea that animals are the rulers of the land and will be providing you with the stories you read. Lastly, the design overall is really nice each story had a background image that related to the theme of the story. I may want to try incorporating that into my own storybooks. 



    This topic is something I am a little less familiar with but the writing style I am. I think the title is great and the images throughout the entire storybook are very enticing and make you want to read the entire story. I think the introduction does exactly what it was meant to do and the writer even included a soundtrack from YouTube. That is one aspect I may try to integrate into my own writings. Along with the creative intro the design overall is really great. The images and the theme used on google sites ties together well.


Image Information: Women and the Stars. Found on Wallpapers on View.

       The final storybook I chose was Princesses From All Around which stylistically was my favorite of the three. The title does a great job of leading you into the rest of the stories and telling what the storybook was about. The introduction was very fun to read and integrated a lot of modern things such as snapchat and GroupMe which is something I like to do in my stories. I think the design was the best the different colors used and the header images really made each story page pop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art