Thoughts on Assignments

    Reflecting back on Indian epics and the assignments we had I really enjoyed and was most intrigued by the portfolio. Originally, when we discussed assignments at the beginning of the Fall semester I said I was most intrigued by the storybooks but had not known of the other option. The portfolio allowed me to take some of my favorite stories I wrote and elaborate more and cultivate my many stories into one large portfolio. I don't know that I'd change anything that I did from the previous semester, I'd like to make another portfolio but with the knowledge, I have from the last class and apply it to the mythological stories we will be reading. 


(Source: Pinterest)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art