Thoughts on Technology


     Two of the best tools that aided me in Indian epics were the Word count and Grammarly add ons to chrome or Microsoft edge. Before I had the word count add-on of if I was doing homework on my Ipad I would copy my posts to google docs to check the word count. having the word count add on allowed me to have a more convenient way of knowing if I met the word count requirements. Grammarly is a lot like having your own personal grammar checker. It is working as I'm writing this response right now and checking for different grammatical errors. Grammarly allowed me to make sure my paragraphs were flowing and lessened my grammatical issues, though you still need to proofread as it does not catch everything. 

(Source: Needpix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art