Time Strategies

 For this assignment, I read The Myth of Too Busy and How to Beat Procrastination. I found both of the articles extremely helpful as one highlighted the importance of making the benefits of action feel bigger to combat procrastination. While the other article focused on a change in mindset and focusing the idea of prioritizing your time instead of thinking you are too busy. I think both of these articles were very useful and I can definitely say I got some insights into some things I can apply to my hectic semester. I think based on my classes last semester and one of my biggest time challenges have to do with procrastination. I find myself needing to prioritize more time better and after reading both the articles have a better means or strategy to do so. 


(Source: Needpix)

Comments

  1. Hi there! I really like the approach to make the task seem more important so that way you can fight off procrastination. I haven't ever thought of that strategy, but I really like the idea of it. I have definitely tried to talk myself into the fact that a task that I am putting off is more fun than I think or maybe that it will go by faster, but that usually leaves me ruminating on how much I don't want to do it... it's a little counterproductive. Hopefully the idea you shared will help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 13 Story: The End of Art