Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 1. Feedback in

The quality of feedback I have received so far this semester has been great. I find the feedback that is constructive and telling me what I have done a good job of very helpful

2. Feedback out

The quality of feedback I have left for other students I would say has been great as well. I really enjoy helping my classmates in any way I can. I feel because I have experience from the other course I am able to give really good feedback. I have also learned a lot from looking at my classmate's writings.

 

3. Blog comments

I would say I have learned a lot about my classmates in a very short time. I have learned their interests, how they like to write, and even connected with classmates over similar hobbies. I am very happy with my introduction post because it allows my peers to get a sense of who I am.


4. Looking forward

 I wouldn't make any changes to my comment wall or introduction. However, I'm sure as the semester goes on and we learn more feedback strategies I would like to apply some of those to my feedback looking forward.


5. Image. 


I chose the image below because it is important to understand that you can learn from criticism and it is always nice to be reminded of that. 


(Source: Feedback Cats)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 3 Story: The Land of the Giants