Week 8 Progress

 Looking Back:

I am very happy with my progress so far. I am most proud of my progress with my writing, I feel like I have expanded my repertoire when it comes to telling stories. I feel like I have a good weekly routine I try and balance a lot of my major coursework with this class. My favorite assignments are definitely the readings I get to learn a lot about different cultures.


Looking Forward:

A change I would like to make for the second half of the semester is trying to do my work earlier in the week so that my Sunday is free. One pitfall I want to avoid is having to hustle with extra credit in order to make back points this semester. One change I might make to my website is transitioning to a storybook instead of a portfolio.


Image:

The Marathon Continues


(Source: Hot97)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Goated Wes

Week 3 Story: The Land of the Giants